|SAP Business Planning and Consolidation
- A sophisticated consolidation engine.
- The ability to define complex and changing group ownership structures, including consolidation of sub-groups and use of multiple accounting methods
- Full audit trail of accounting adjustments and journal posting functionality
- Integration of SAP and non-SAP ledger data
- Flexible foreign currency translations capable of handling multi-currency groups
- SAP BW platforms with the ability to integrate data from multiple source systems providing a step-change in productivity, data quality and security
- Enterprise level reporting and analysis with options to combine actual and planned data in a real time environment
- Customizable process flows to streamline and control the submission process
- Context sensitive action panes to guide end-users through the system according to their roles and access
- The ability to integrate consolidated data with scorecard and dashboard solutions
Realistic planning scenarios and future-oriented company strategies these are topics that companies must focus on increasingly today, given the new business models and the harsh competition on the markets.
In order to design planning processes optimally, the following critical success factors need to be taken into account:
Intellectual Property in the planning environment
Simulation of possible scenarios and their strategic impact
High degree of integration into individual partial plans on operational level (budget)
Goal-orientation in operational planning and corresponding consistency of strategy cascading
Reduction of budgeting depth and corresponding increase of flexibility in operational planning
Continuous forecast planning with adaptation of budget responsibility
Better integration of planning application
Reduction of planning times
SAP Financial Consolidation application
Find out how SAP Financial Consolidation application can help you quickly integrate a vast amount of account information to ensure a smooth transition for your customers.
Small Businesses and Midsize Companies
iPuzzlebiz will help you to maximize your investment in SAP software by providing named user and package licenses. We will help you develop the key business metrics needed for you to align them with your business real-world requirements. iPuzzlebiz will enable you to pay for financing and IT equipment leasing services in one total payment.
We also help you make more-informed investment decisions in line with your area of responsibility, specific business requirements, business acceleration and solution specialization. Please find below the set of products and solutions with the strong interest in the market at the present time:
SAP BusinessObjects BI, Gain the insight you need to seize opportunities
Are you utilizing the power of business intelligence? (Optimize Your Business Plan with BI) / Lumira and SAP Crystal Solution
S/4HANA is a new business suite of applications designed to run simple in the digital economy.
Built on the advanced in-memory platform, SAP HANA®, and designed using the most modern user experience, SAP Fiori®. SAP S/4HANA is a re-imagined suite to re-imagine business.
SAP S/4HANA, edition for SAP Business All-in-One
SAP S/4HANA extends the value of simplicity to all lines of business and industries end-to-end with guided configuration for adoption, a modern user experience for business users of all roles in a company on almost any device, a simplified data model, on-the-fly insight at the highest level of granularity and re-imagined real-time business processes.
SAP Business One - A Single Integrated Business Management Application For Small Business
The SAP Business One application integrates all core business functions across your entire company including financials, sales, customer relationship management, inventory, and operations.
SAP Business One Mini iTour
Unlike many other small business solutions on the market today, SAP Business One is a single application, eliminating the need for separate installations and complex integration of multiple modules. This is ERP software made for the small business, built to move your organization past a basic accounting solution and disconnected management systems.
SAP Business One automates your critical business processes to improve operational efficiency and integrates all business information to drive sound decisions. With clear visibility company-wide, you can gain greater control over all business areas, see who your best customers are, and serve them better.
Think outside of the office with mobile analytics from SAP
SAP Mobile BI solutions is an affordable way to give your entire team an immersive mobile experience designed to increase their productivity and efficiency.
SAP Afaria- Managing the Proliferation
of Devices in Your Organization
Mobile Strategy Map
Tap into secure information from anywhere. Make smarter decisions based on real-time visibility into big data. Manage mobile applications across departments. And much more.
With mobile analytics from SAP, you get the best of both worlds mobility and business analytics. Our comprehensive solution helps you:
- Address customer issues proactively
- Make sure your sales and field reps have the data they need to answer customer questions on the spot
- Navigate information intuitively in ad-hoc and free form ways
- Lower total cost of ownership through reuse of deployed BI reports and platform functionality
In addition, only SAP Mobile Analytics allows you to customize the way you view large amounts of data with easy to use interactive charts and dashboards that help guide decision-making and manage risk.
Learn why using a SaaS solution is a strong strategy for small and mid-size business using bring your own device (BYOD).
|| Digital business transformation|
E-commerce, marketing, billing, sales and service - all in one solution. Save time and money with SAP Hybris