|In the todays distributed environments, change control management plays a crucial role in business success. With standardized processes, methods and tools it ensures throughout for a high transparency and a continuous quality of the change processes during the entire application lifecycle.
Change control management coordinates how changes are introduced to a software landscape so that the changes do not conflict with each other and ensure that they are executed without disrupting the on-going business. This results in improved quality of the software landscape, higher availability of IT solutions, and lower total cost of ownership. Also important, change control management ensures that the changes performed remain transparent and traceable.
Change Control Management in SAP Solution Manager comprises the following:
- Change and Transport System , Enhanced Change and Transport System Allows you to transport Java objects and SAP-specific non-ABAP objects and non-SAP applications in the system landscape, as well as ABAP objects.You can use the central Change and Transport System (central CTS) with Change Control Management. For each new project, you can decide whether you want to use CTS or central CTS.
- Quality Gate Management provides a phase-based overview of the status of your software change projects. The project phases end in quality gates. By releasing a quality gate, the import lock is removed and an import into subsequent systems is possible. As long as a project is in the initial status, no changes and transports can be created.
- Change Request Management allows you to process your projects universally in SAP Solution Manager: from change management and project planning, through resource management and cost control, to the physical transport of the changes from the development environment into the production environment.
- Change Diagnostics supports customers in identifying, controlling, maintaining and verifying the versions of configurations of the system landscape components to provide a heterogeneous system landscape.
- Configuration Validation offers the capability to compare and validate current values of configuration items of many systems against a defined target or standard configuration. It allows performing an interactive cross-system configuration audit as well as configuration reporting for a large number of compared systems. Validation of the configuration items is based on the E2E Diagnostics Infrastructure.
Change Control Management process in SAP Solution Manager controls changes in all projects, such as implementation, template or upgrade projects, in a comprehensive workflow. You create requests for change, can edit them, and implement changes.
You can perform the change request management activities across technology stacks and application components:
- Provides full control & transparency over change execution
- Delivers predefined change management processes & workflows
- Supports all types of changes (SAP, non SAP, technical & non-technical)
- One source of truth to avoid and manage risks of application changes in a project
- Build in SAP transport best practices
Small Businesses and Midsize Companies
iPuzzlebiz will help you to maximize your investment in SAP software by providing named user and package licenses. We will help you develop the key business metrics needed for you to align them with your business real-world requirements. iPuzzlebiz will enable you to pay for financing and IT equipment leasing services in one total payment.
We also help you make more-informed investment decisions in line with your area of responsibility, specific business requirements, business acceleration and solution specialization. Please find below the set of products and solutions with the strong interest in the market at the present time:
SAP BusinessObjects BI, Gain the insight you need to seize opportunities
Are you utilizing the power of business intelligence? (Optimize Your Business Plan with BI) / Lumira and SAP Crystal Solution
S/4HANA is a new business suite of applications designed to run simple in the digital economy.
Built on the advanced in-memory platform, SAP HANA®, and designed using the most modern user experience, SAP Fiori®. SAP S/4HANA is a re-imagined suite to re-imagine business.
SAP S/4HANA, edition for SAP Business All-in-One
SAP S/4HANA extends the value of simplicity to all lines of business and industries end-to-end with guided configuration for adoption, a modern user experience for business users of all roles in a company on almost any device, a simplified data model, on-the-fly insight at the highest level of granularity and re-imagined real-time business processes.
SAP Business One - A Single Integrated Business Management Application For Small Business
The SAP Business One application integrates all core business functions across your entire company including financials, sales, customer relationship management, inventory, and operations.
SAP Business One Mini iTour
Unlike many other small business solutions on the market today, SAP Business One is a single application, eliminating the need for separate installations and complex integration of multiple modules. This is ERP software made for the small business, built to move your organization past a basic accounting solution and disconnected management systems.
SAP Business One automates your critical business processes to improve operational efficiency and integrates all business information to drive sound decisions. With clear visibility company-wide, you can gain greater control over all business areas, see who your best customers are, and serve them better.
Think outside of the office with mobile analytics from SAP
SAP Mobile BI solutions is an affordable way to give your entire team an immersive mobile experience designed to increase their productivity and efficiency.
SAP Afaria- Managing the Proliferation
of Devices in Your Organization
Mobile Strategy Map
Tap into secure information from anywhere. Make smarter decisions based on real-time visibility into big data. Manage mobile applications across departments. And much more.
With mobile analytics from SAP, you get the best of both worlds mobility and business analytics. Our comprehensive solution helps you:
- Address customer issues proactively
- Make sure your sales and field reps have the data they need to answer customer questions on the spot
- Navigate information intuitively in ad-hoc and free form ways
- Lower total cost of ownership through reuse of deployed BI reports and platform functionality
In addition, only SAP Mobile Analytics allows you to customize the way you view large amounts of data with easy to use interactive charts and dashboards that help guide decision-making and manage risk.
Learn why using a SaaS solution is a strong strategy for small and mid-size business using bring your own device (BYOD).
|| Digital business transformation|
E-commerce, marketing, billing, sales and service - all in one solution. Save time and money with SAP Hybris