SAP Business One Introduction
- Complete visibility & control over your operations
- Easy to learn, easy to use and powerful
- Take proactive control of your business through collaborative tools workflows
- Automate and accelerate your end-to-end business processes
Accounting and Financials
- Take control of Cash flow
- Streamline accounting process
- Transform your financial data into financial reporting
Supply chain management
- Accurate promise dates and orders
- Optimize production scheduling, production & warehousing
- Match supply and dynamics customer demands demand and calculate ideal inventory levels
- Accurately inventory tracking
- Reduce inventory cost
- Improve customer service with ontime delivery and fewer shortages ans stock outs
- Reduce inventory costs with materials planning
- Grow sales by providing a complete view of your customer and their needs
- Act proactively on your sales
- Improve your order-to-invoice process
Customer relationship management (CRM) - VIDEO
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Manage marketing campaigns, track sales opportunities and sales pipeline
- Provide after sales service for long lasting customer relationships.
Operations and Manufacturing
- Accurately track inventory
- Improve your order to delivery process
- Production planning – manage your production material requirements
Reporting and dashboards
- Get accurate, consistent data
- Access up-to-date reports, drill down to see detailed information
- Easy & powerful reporting
- Make fast, accurate decisions; and take actions that lead to results
The SAP Business One (SAP B1) solution offers a single, affordable way to manage or CHANGE your entire business - from sales and customer relationships to financials and operations.
Designed specifically for small businesses, it helps you streamline processes, act on timely information, and accelerate profitable growth.
The SAP Business One (SAP B1) application integrates all core business functions across your entire company - including financials, sales, customer relationship management, inventory, and operations. Unlike many other small business solutions on the market today, SAP Business One (SAP B1) is a single application, eliminating the need for separate installations and complex integration of multiple modules.
Drawing upon 35 years of experience in developing business management software, SAP built SAP Business One (SAP B1) from the ground up - exclusively to meet the changing and industry-specific needs of small businesses like yours.
SAP Business One (SAP B1) provides you with instant access to your critical business information - when you need it to run your business. This comprehensive application covers all your core operations, giving you keen insight, so you can confidently make informed business decisions.
With SAP Business One (SAP B1), virtually all aspects of your business become more agile, including administration, customer relationship management, operations, distributions, and financials
To learn more about how your company or organization can benefit from SAP Business One (B1) solution or to find out more, please call us or complete the contact us enquiry form.
Download the SAP Business One Information Brochure