|SAP Business One Licenses
Professional User License
- A Professional User has access rights to all core functionality within financials, sales, customers, and operations
- This includes indirect access rights.
Limited CRM User
- This allows companies to manage sales opportunities from the first call from or to customers through to the desired purchase. Users will also have access to a variety of managerial reports such as the sales funnel report, leads utilization report, opportunity analyses, and more
- The service functionalities enable companies to manage service processes such as service contracts, service calls, and tracking equipment at a customer site. Users have access to solution searches from a knowledge base within the system. In addition, users have access to operational and managerial reports
- This includes indirect access rights
Limited Financial User
- Routine activities are centered around creating journal entries and handling incoming and outgoing payments. A financial user cannot create or print sales invoices
- This includes indirect access rights
Limited Logistics User
- This enables all operational sales, purchasing, and warehousing activities. In addition, users will be able to maintain item andserial and batch data and to create inventory transactions and run inventory reports
- This includes indirect access rights
- Complete visibility & control over your operations
- Easy to learn, easy to use and powerful
- Take proactive control of your business through collaborative tools workflows
- Automate and accelerate your end-to-end business processes
Accounting and Financials
- Take control of Cash flow
- Streamline accounting process
- Transform your financial data into financial reporting
Supply chain management
- Accurate promise dates and orders
- Optimize production scheduling, production & warehousing
- Match supply and dynamics customer demands demand and calculate ideal inventory levels
- Accurately inventory tracking
- Reduce inventory cost
- Improve customer service with ontime delivery and fewer shortages ans stock outs
- Reduce inventory costs with materials planning
- Grow sales by providing a complete view of your customer and their needs
- Act proactively on your sales
- Improve your order-to-invoice process
Customer relationship management (CRM) - VIDEO
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Manage marketing campaigns, track sales opportunities and sales pipeline
- Provide after sales service for long lasting customer relationships.
Operations and Manufacturing
- Accurately track inventory
- Improve your order to delivery process
- Production planning manage your production material requirements
Reporting and dashboards
- Get accurate, consistent data
- Access up-to-date reports, drill down to see detailed information
- Easy & powerful reporting
- Make fast, accurate decisions; and take actions that lead to results
The SAP Business One (SAP B1) solution offers a single, affordable way to manage or CHANGE your entire business - from sales and customer relationships to financials and operations.
Designed specifically for small businesses, it helps you streamline processes, act on timely information, and accelerate profitable growth.
The SAP Business One (SAP B1) application integrates all core business functions across your entire company - including financials, sales, customer relationship management, inventory, and operations. Unlike many other small business solutions on the market today, SAP Business One (SAP B1) is a single application, eliminating the need for separate installations and complex integration of multiple modules.
Drawing upon 35 years of experience in developing business management software, SAP built SAP Business One (SAP B1) from the ground up - exclusively to meet the changing and industry-specific needs of small businesses like yours.
SAP Business One (SAP B1) provides you with instant access to your critical business information - when you need it to run your business. This comprehensive application covers all your core operations, giving you keen insight, so you can confidently make informed business decisions.
With SAP Business One (SAP B1), virtually all aspects of your business become more agile, including administration, customer relationship management, operations, distributions, and financials
To learn more about how your company or organization can benefit from SAP Business One (B1) solution or to find out more, please call us or complete the contact us enquiry form.
Download the SAP Business One Information Brochure
Small Businesses and Midsize Companies
iPuzzlebiz will help you to maximize your investment in SAP software by providing named user and package licenses. We will help you develop the key business metrics needed for you to align them with your business real-world requirements. iPuzzlebiz will enable you to pay for financing and IT equipment leasing services in one total payment.
We also help you make more-informed investment decisions in line with your area of responsibility, specific business requirements, business acceleration and solution specialization. Please find below the set of products and solutions with the strong interest in the market at the present time:
SAP BusinessObjects BI, Gain the insight you need to seize opportunities
Are you utilizing the power of business intelligence? (Optimize Your Business Plan with BI) / Lumira and SAP Crystal Solution
S/4HANA is a new business suite of applications designed to run simple in the digital economy.
Built on the advanced in-memory platform, SAP HANA®, and designed using the most modern user experience, SAP Fiori®. SAP S/4HANA is a re-imagined suite to re-imagine business.
SAP S/4HANA, edition for SAP Business All-in-One
SAP S/4HANA extends the value of simplicity to all lines of business and industries end-to-end with guided configuration for adoption, a modern user experience for business users of all roles in a company on almost any device, a simplified data model, on-the-fly insight at the highest level of granularity and re-imagined real-time business processes.
SAP Business One - A Single Integrated Business Management Application For Small Business
The SAP Business One application integrates all core business functions across your entire company including financials, sales, customer relationship management, inventory, and operations.
SAP Business One Mini iTour
Unlike many other small business solutions on the market today, SAP Business One is a single application, eliminating the need for separate installations and complex integration of multiple modules. This is ERP software made for the small business, built to move your organization past a basic accounting solution and disconnected management systems.
SAP Business One automates your critical business processes to improve operational efficiency and integrates all business information to drive sound decisions. With clear visibility company-wide, you can gain greater control over all business areas, see who your best customers are, and serve them better.
Think outside of the office with mobile analytics from SAP
SAP Mobile BI solutions is an affordable way to give your entire team an immersive mobile experience designed to increase their productivity and efficiency.
SAP Afaria- Managing the Proliferation
of Devices in Your Organization
Mobile Strategy Map
Tap into secure information from anywhere. Make smarter decisions based on real-time visibility into big data. Manage mobile applications across departments. And much more.
With mobile analytics from SAP, you get the best of both worlds mobility and business analytics. Our comprehensive solution helps you:
- Address customer issues proactively
- Make sure your sales and field reps have the data they need to answer customer questions on the spot
- Navigate information intuitively in ad-hoc and free form ways
- Lower total cost of ownership through reuse of deployed BI reports and platform functionality
In addition, only SAP Mobile Analytics allows you to customize the way you view large amounts of data with easy to use interactive charts and dashboards that help guide decision-making and manage risk.
Learn why using a SaaS solution is a strong strategy for small and mid-size business using bring your own device (BYOD).
|| Digital business transformation|
E-commerce, marketing, billing, sales and service - all in one solution. Save time and money with SAP Hybris