|SAP BusinessObjects is generally considered to be the leading market provider for formatted reporting as well as ad-hoc reporting on relational data sources. SAP Business Objects is based on the tried and tested Platform Business Objects Enterprise solution, Front-end InfoView, and the Central Management Console (CMC) as well as the CMS, as a repository for all BusinessObjects documents.
A prerequisite for the professional use of SAP BusinessObjects is the availability of the corresponding precise infrastructure. Amongst others, the design of deployments and the installation of SAP BusinessObjects server components.
The installation of BusinessObjects depends strongly on your requirements. Regarding the distribution of BusinessObjects components for the hardware to be made available, you need to ask yourself:
- Which Business Objects Tools should be used?
- Which users will access the system with which tools?
- How many users will access the system ad hoc or use predefined reports?
- Which data sources (SAP ERP, SAP BW, operational databases) are used?
Ensuring the appropriate content of the Business Objects platform is the main task. The central guidelines for administration must be laid down:
- Which system administers the accounts to access the Business Objects?
- Which minimum authorizations are necessary and how will they be administered?
- How should the directory structure for the filing of reports be set up?
- Which categories or favorites are used?
A solid installation and design based on your requirements is fundamental with regard to the long-term maintainability of the SAP Business Objects Enterprise platform.
iPuzzlebiz will help you to maximize your investment in SAP software by providing named user and package licenses. We will help you develop the key business metrics needed for you to align them with your business real-world requirements. iPuzzlebiz will also enable you to pay for financing and IT equipment leasing services in one total payment.
We also help you make more-informed investment decisions in line with your area of responsibility, specific business requirements, business acceleration and solution specialization.
Please find below the set of products and solutions with the strong interest in the market at the present time:
Service Levels and Technical Support
The Enterprise Technical Support (ES) and Service Session (SS) First Year Maintenance (FYM) Licenses are also sold at iPuzzlebiz.
The SAP service-level agreement (SLA) covers the entire solution stack: infrastructure, OS, SAP HANA database, and application layers. Benefit from 99.5% guaranteed availability, 24/7 global support, activity reports, and much more.
Please contact us for more information!
Let the experts help you! More than 11 Million+ licenses are sold ...
Related products and license types
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform User License - Enterprise Support
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform User License - Standard Support
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform User License 1st Year Maintenance Enterprise Support
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform User License, 1st Year Maintenance - Standard Support
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform (Concurrent Sessions) License
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform (Concurrent Sessions) License - Standard Support
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform (Concurrent Sessions) License - Enterprise Support
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform (Concurrent Sessions) License 1st Year Maintenance Enterprise Support
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform (Concurrent Sessions) License, 1st Year Maintenance - Standard Support
Schedule a partner solution advisor demo for more information!