|Enterprise architecture model in PowerDesigner is from its nature standing with its feet really apart and with enough strength to significantly affect all main modelling areas (data, UML, processes, and requirements models) connecting them into one big picture. It is the only modelling tool on the market allowing to model enterprise from business requirements to physical implementation.
It is necessary to understand well how PowerDesigner enables modelling and managing enterprise architecture and mainly how to implement it to gain maximum benefits from this initiative.
Due to complexity of implementing enterprise architecture, it is necessary for successful EA implementation to take into account many factors. Here are the most important of them:
- Define reasonably sized scope of the EA project
- Thoroughly choose target users and understand their needs
- Decide which framework to use (PowerDesigner supports TOGAF, Zachman or thanks to PD`s extensibilityy custom rules can be implemented)
- Resolve integration with existing systems (Business glossary, CMDB,
- Determine cross-model relationships and configure Impact & Lineage analysis
- Discover all information and metadata sources and import them to models
- Define the roles of particular users and how to maintain existing models
EnterpriseArchitect replaces Studio Enterprise as the flagship offering. It has all features of InformationArchitect and adds enterprise architecture models and UML models to extend architecture modeling form the information viewpoint to the business, application and technology viewpoints.
iPuzzlebiz will help you to maximize your investment in SAP software by providing named user and package licenses. We will help you develop the key business metrics needed for you to align them with your business real-world requirements. iPuzzlebiz will also enable you to pay for financing and IT equipment leasing services in one total payment.
We also help you make more-informed investment decisions in line with your area of responsibility, specific business requirements, business acceleration and solution specialization.
Please find below the set of products and solutions with the strong interest in the market at the present time:
Service Levels and Technical Support
The Enterprise Technical Support (ES) and Service Session (SS) First Year Maintenance (FYM) Licenses are also sold at iPuzzlebiz.
The SAP service-level agreement (SLA) covers the entire solution stack: infrastructure, OS, SAP HANA database, and application layers. Benefit from 99.5% guaranteed availability, 24/7 global support, activity reports, and much more.
Please contact us for more information!
Let the experts help you! More than 11 Million+ licenses are sold ...
Related products and license types
- SAP PowerDesigner EnterpriseArchitect Concurrent Sessions License, Enterprise Support
- SAP PowerDesigner EnterpriseArchitect Concurrent Sessions License, Standard Support
- SAP PowerDesigner EnterpriseArchitect Concurrent Sessions License - STDENT
- SAP PowerDesigner EnterpriseArchitect Standalone Seat License, Concurrent Sessions
- SAP PowerDesigner EnterpriseArchitect Standalone Seat Concurrent Sessions License - Enterprise Support
- SAP PowerDesigner EnterpriseArchitect Concurrent Sessions License, 1st Year Maintenance - Enterprise Support
- SAP PowerDesigner EnterpriseArchitect Concurrent Sessions License, 1st Year Maintenance - Standard Support
- SAP PowerDesigner EnterpriseArchitect Concurrent Sessions License, 1st Year Maintenance - Standalone Seat
- SAP PowerDesigner EnterpriseArchitect Standalone Concurrent Sessions License, 1st Year Maintenance - Enterprise Support
Schedule a partner solution advisor demo for more information!