Web-based Desktop Virtualization
Access mission critical business applications on UNIX and Linux.
OpenText Exceed VA TurboX makes UNIX and Linux applications and desktops accessible through the web so that your business can empower its global workforce with a high performance remote access solution, and consolidate its data centres in order to gain competitive advantage while controlling costs.
With Exceed VA TurboX, engineers, IT managers, and back- and front-office workers to access line of business UNIX applications from any location, such as the airport, hotel, home, or branch offices.
With multi-touch gestures and a virtual keyboard and mouse pad, your are able to smoothly navigate applications that are not designed to run on tablet computers. Exceed VA TurboX also allows you to suspend and resume sessions and share screens with others for collaborative works, and empower you with unparalleled productivity even when you are on the go.
You need to install Exceed VA TurboX 10.5 or higher in your local environment to access your internal applications.
- Access complex 2D and 3D applications
- Advanced adaptive network protocol for changing network conditions
- Support full-feature virtual keyboard including all advanced function keys
- Suspend and resume sessions for users on the go
- Automatically resume access to hosts when the iPad wakes up
- Seamlessly transfer sessions between Exceed VA TurboX Client running on desktop and iPad
- Share sessions with other Exceed VA TurboX users for enhanced collaboration
- Unmatched application responsiveness
- Smooth navigation with multi-touch gestures
- Support for encrypted connections with SSL and SSH protocols
- Built-in video output support to display iPad screen on an external projector (when supported by hardware)
- Field-tested technology endorsed by hundreds of thousands of users in mission critical environments