|It is with SAP Crystal Reports that SAP offers a flexible and powerful tool for the production of formatted reports or report portfolios. Pixel accuracy is ensured for all tables, graphs, and text elements that can be positioned precisely in the report. SAP Crystal Reports offers extensive data processing features within the report.
In addition to the extensive formatting and selection possibilities, successful SAP BW integration is a further strength of SAP Crystal Reports. Even complex meta data such as SAP BW hierarchies are thus easy to process and integrate.
A further major advantage of SAP Crystal Reports is the perfection with which various different data sources may be included into the report. Consequently, reports can simultaneously process and visualize SAP and non-SAP data.
The performance portfolio is completed thanks to the close interplay with SAP BusinessObjects enterprise components, e.g. Publishing. Reports can be time- or event-geared or full report portfolios can be processed automatically.
Within the scope of the introduction of the SAP BusinessObjects BI platform, SAPs Crystal Reports for Enterprise also offers the possibility to produce formatted reports.
In particular the integration of a new semantic shift (universes) allowing for access to a platform-transcending harmonized database must be listed here.
With Crystal Server you get easy, intuitive access to the important information you need to make informed decisions.
the pre-configured reports, dashboards and data exploration tools for a
window into the information that most SMEs need, or customise your own
if you have very specific data mining needs.
- Fast, accurate reports
- Graphical & table-based reports
- Pre-configured reports & dashboards
- Intuitive, guided data exploration
- Easy report tailoring
- SAP Business One integration
- On-premise & mobile reporting
- Supports multiple products & data sources
- Scheduled reports
- Multiple users
- Share reports across the enterprise
As an entry-level BI solution for small
companies and departments, SAP Crystal Server can empower all of your
business users to make more informed decisions through data exploration,
reports, and dashboards and to securely share their insights. And you
can benefit from lower cost of ownership through system monitoring,
auditing, lifecycle management, and flexible licensing options.
With SAP Crystal Server, you can capitalize on features that include:
BI Access reports and dashboards and explore corporate data to get
the critical information you need, all from a single solution.
data exploration Find critical information across all your
applications and data sources with simple keyword searches and intuitive
- Common semantic layer Make your corporate data easier for business users to access with a common semantic layer.
report design Create presentation-quality reports quickly with a new
report designer, optimized for accessing data through universes.
- Data-driven publishing Deliver personalised reports to a dynamic list of recipients.
with Microsoft Office and Microsoft SharePoint Provide users with
information inside the applications they work with the most.
- Security and integration Integrate reports and dashboards into an existing security infrastructure.
- Administration Support lifecycle management, auditing, and monitoring to minimize ongoing cost of ownership
iPuzzlebiz will help you to maximize your investment in SAP software by providing named user and package licenses. We will help you develop the key business metrics needed for you to align them with your business real-world requirements. iPuzzlebiz will also enable you to pay for financing and IT equipment leasing services in one total payment.
We also help you make more-informed investment decisions in line with your area of responsibility, specific business requirements, business acceleration and solution specialization.
Please find below the set of products and solutions with the strong interest in the market at the present time:
Service Levels and Technical Support
The Enterprise Technical Support (ES) and Service Session (SS) First Year Maintenance (FYM) Licenses are also sold at iPuzzlebiz.
The SAP service-level agreement (SLA) covers the entire solution stack: infrastructure, OS, SAP HANA database, and application layers. Benefit from 99.5% guaranteed availability, 24/7 global support, activity reports, and much more.
Please contact us for more information!
Let the experts help you! More than 11 Million+ licenses are sold ...
Related products and license types
- SAP Crystal Server User License - Enterprise Support
- SAP Crystal Server User License - Standard Support
- SAP Crystal Server User License, 1st Year Maintenance - Enterprise Support
- SAP Crystal Server User License, 1st Year Maintenance - Standard Support
- SAP Crystal Server (Concurrent Sessions) License
- SAP Crystal Server (Concurrent Sessions) License - Enterprise Support
- SAP Crystal Server (Concurrent Sessions) License - Standard Support
- SAP Crystal Server (Concurrent Sessions) License, 1st Year Maintenance - Enterprise Support
- SAP Crystal Server (Concurrent Sessions) License, 1st Year Maintenance - Standard Support
- SAP Crystal Server Analytics Edition (Concurrent Sessions) License, 1st Year Maintenance - Enterprise Support
- SAP Crystal Server Analytics Edition (Concurrent Sessions) License, 1st Year Maintenance - Standard Support
- SAP Crystal Server Analytics Edition User License, 1st Year Maintenance - Enterprise Support
- SAP Crystal Server Analytics Edition User License, 1st Year Maintenance - Standard Support
Schedule a partner solution advisor demo for more information!