SAP Sybase IQ
Unstructured Data Analytics Option
SAP Sybase IQ provides significantly faster query performance than traditional database environments. Additional product options extend the power of SAP Sybase IQ to meet specific performance, scalability, security, availability, and manageability requirements.
The Unstructured Data Analytics option (IQ_UDA) supports binary large object (BLOB) and character large object (CLOB) storage and retrieval.
Unstructured Data Analytics lets you store, retrieve, and analyze unstructured data as part of the same repository as transactional or analytical data. Unstructured data can include images, maps, documents (PostScript files, word processing files, presentations, and so on), Web content, audio, video, and XML files.
Full-text search capabilities let you:
- Use the same applications and interface to access all structured and unstructured data
- Leverage full enterprise-class DBMS support for all unstructured data types
- Search for words and phrases within text data
- Perform Boolean and proximity searches
- Score results from text queries based on relevance