SAP Business Suite 4 SAP HANA (SAP S/4HANA)
SAP HANA is a column-oriented, in-memory relational DBMS. HANA is architected to enable applications to support both transactional and analytical processing on a single system with one copy of the data. SAP S/4HANA is the next-generation business suite.
It is a product fully built on the SAP HANA in-memory platform and the modern design principles with the SAP Fiori user experience (UX).
SAP S/4HANA is only built on SAP HANA platform because, only the SAP HANA platform can deliver such level of massive simplifications and innovations.
- Leverage a simple and role-based user experience based on modern design principles to minimize your training efforts while increases productivity
- Connect to people, devices, and business networks to deliver new value to your customers on any channel
- Simplify your processes by driving them in real time and change them as needed
SAP S/4HANA delivers massive simplifications (customer adoption, data model, user experience, decision making, business processes, and models) and innovations (Internet of Things, Big Data, business networks, and mobile - first) to help businesses run simple in the digital economy.
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition trial
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition trial
IPuzzlebiz and SAP will support customers in
their journey with predefined migration, system conversion in the
cloud, and deployment packages for quicker time to value. Companies of all sizes will benefit from the high - quality service and capabilities we provide.
Learn more about SAP S/4HANA
Get started with the free-trials to see how you can empower your "business users" to get any insight on
any data from anywhere in real - time: planning, execution, prediction,
and simulation decisions may be made on the fly with a high level of
granularity for faster business impact where the IoT and Big Data has become accessible to your business.
SAP S/4HANA is designed to drive instant value across lines of business and industries with the ultimate sophistication: simplicity. Businesses can now reduce their data footprint and work with larger data sets in one system (for example, ERP, CRM, SRM, SCM, PLM ...) to save hardware costs, operational costs, and time.
SAP offers on-premise, cloud, and hybrid
deployments to give real choice to customers. SAP S/4HANA also gives
customers the option to fully leverage the new HANA multi-tenancy
functionality as provided by the SAP HANA platform for the cloud.
SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition
The SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition is available for customers in all industries and regions. SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition, already offers a business scope that is similar in terms of coverage, functionality, industries, and languages as the current SAP Business Suite.
The SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition is
designed for enterprises across industries that need a deep and broad
level of functionality combined with a high degree of flexibility in
customization. The SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition is designed for
enterprises that need a standardized cloud offering primarily covering
the core business scenarios of an enterprise or specific business
scenarios of lines of business in industries combined with a fast
In addition, the SAP S/4HANA editions offer the opportunity for customers to deploy real hybrid scenarios - combining on - premise and cloud solutions - for unprecedented IT flexibility and accelerated business innovation.
SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition covers specific business scenarios for the marketing line of business and for the professional services industry as well as the most essential scenarios to run an entire enterprise in the cloud with a digital core including:
- Plant maintenance
- Project system, and
- Product lifecycle management, plus integration with
- SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Ariba Network, SAP hybris Marketing
- Field Glass (planned) and SAP Jam
Three offerings are currently available as part of the SAP S/4HANA , cloud edition:
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud marketing edition for the marketing line of business
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud project services edition for the professional services industry
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud enterprise edition for a full ERP scope
Benefits of SAP S4/HANA
- SAP S4/HANA creates unique opportunities to reinvent business models and drive new revenues and profits
- Get insight on any data from anywhere in real-time; planning, execution, prediction and simulation; which allows decisions to be made on the fly with a high level of granularity for faster business impact
- Dramatically simplify processes, drive them in real time and change them as needed to gain new efficiency
- Easily connect with people, devices and business networks to deliver new value to customers
SAP HANA Cloud Platform serves as open
extension, agility layer for SAP S/4HANA. The extensions built on the
cloud platform can run against either deployment of SAP S/4HANA: in the
cloud and on premise.
SAP Business Suite on-premise customers running ECC 6.x can easily deploy SAP S4/HANA simply by migrating to the SAP HANA database and moving their software stack to SAP S/4HANA , on-premise edition.