SAP Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) Management
The SAP® Environment, Health, and Safety Management (SAP EHS Management) application can help you achieve comprehensive and sustainable regulatory compliance in the areas of health, safety, and the environment as well as in chemical and product stewardship.
- Enhance sustainability initiatives by supporting the integration of corporate policies and EHS compliance activities into related business processes
- Improve risk mitigation by identifying and addressing business risks that derive from EHS failure and noncompliance
- Improve EHS performance and reduce compliance and operating costs with integrated EHS processes applied across the enterprise
- Get transparent EHS performance through a reliable foundation for auditing, documenting, and communicating relevant EHS information
- Achieve compliant operations for most business processes and regions
By leveraging your existing SAP software
environment, it helps you integrate compliance and safety activities
with current business processes and improve sustainability performance.
- Manage risk and comply with EHS regulations around the world
- Reduce the costs of managing environment, health, and safety risks
- Address the increasing importance of corporate responsibility and sustainability
Developing new sustainable technologies in infrastructure, energy and water that contribute to increase competitiveness; Integrating the environmental dimensions to decide and operate to protect the environment. It also will give you the knowledge leadership tools to solve organizational problems, improve coordination with your direct reports and peers, and adapt to market change over time - ensuring your job efficacy and security.
SAP EHS Management helps you streamline EHS operations across your company and supporting processes for risk assessment, incident management, and health surveillance.
The EHS application support you in achieving key benefits in these areas:
Lower risk by staying current with ever-changing regulations to track, validate, and prepare the required documentation and reports
Manage EHS compliance and corporate
responsibility effectively and efficiently by deploying best business
practices and controlling EHS processes globally. You can reduce costs
with integrated, automated, auditable compliance processes throughout
the company even within a changing organizational structure and
extended supply chain.
Support management and EHS experts with a comprehensive scalable solution that addresses EHS experts tasks related to health and safety, product safety and stewardship, and environmental performance in a sustainable manner
SAP EHS Management helps companies overcome
the challenges of disconnected systems, regions, and departments. The
application provides support for executives to handle regulatory
compliance, take an integrated approach to operational risk management,
and address the needs of their corporate sustainability initiatives. It also helps you meet global,
federal, and regional standards for product safety and hazardous
substance management with functions such as automatic composition
calculation and safety data sheet authoring, management, and shipping.
REDUCE OPERATIONAL RISK WHILE SUPPORTING SUSTAINABILITY
Manage the logistics related to such materials with global label management and generation of inventory reports for hazardous substances such as the labeling and reports required to comply with the U.S. Superfund Amendments and Re-authorization Act (SARA).
In addition, it supports the purchasing
process for hazardous materials while helping you meet the mandates
posed by global and local regulations such as section 12(b) of the Toxic
Substances Control Act.
- Health and safety
- Environmental performance
- Product safety and stewardship
Health and safety
Help ensure safety in the workplace and comply with health and safety regulations that affect workers
Run operations, factories, and plants in a sustainable way and comply with regulations affecting air, water, and land
Product safety and stewardship
Support the safe handling and disposal of regulated products and full compliance with regulations; meet local, national, and global regulations regarding chemical substances