The SAP Business Suite
SAP is the maker of one of the world's most popular inter-enterprise software suites. It provides collaborative business solutions for all types of industries.
The company's flagship offering is the SAP Business Suite, which includes solutions for enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), product lifecycle management (PLM), supplier relationship management (SRM), and supply chain management (SCM).
SAP Business Suite enables you to optimize and execute your business and IT strategies. A set of modular applications, the software provides support for complete business processes, including finance, human resources, and logistics.
Real-Time Business Value - HANA
In addition, it delivers industry solution portfolios tailored to the needs of companies active in those industries. The SAP Business Suite offers organizations a choice of integrating business units using the complete business suite or using various modules separately.
Business Suite consists of a set of core applications, industry
applications, and supplementary applications built on the SAP NetWeaver
technology platform. To complement
the core applications, SAP AG developed specific software based on
requirements of each industry sector, please see the professional
iPuzzlebiz license the functionality of SAP Business Suite ( each package license has an associated "metric") through the following packages:
- Enterprise Foundation package (This package covers basic functionality in the SAP ERP application)*
- Enterprise Extension packages
- Industry portfolio packages
- Line-of-business portfolio packages
SAP Business Suite and Individual Solution Users
- SAP Business Suite/ individual SAP solution Developer User
- SAP Business Suite / individual SAP solution Business Expert User
- SAP Business Suite/ individual SAP solution Limited Professional User
- SAP Business Suite / individual SAP solution Limited Professional User
- SAP Business Suite / individual SAP solution Business Information User
- SAP Business Suite / individual SAP solution Employee User
- SAP Business Suite / individual SAP solution Employee Self-Service User
- SAP Business Suite / individual SAP solution Employee Self-Service Core User
- SAP Business Suite Business Expert Upgrade User
- SAP Business Suite B2B Sales User
- SAP ERP Business Expert Upgrade User
- SAP Application Professional Upgrade User
- SAP Application Limited Professional Upgrade User
- SAP Application Business Information Upgrade User
- SAP Application Employee Upgrade User
- SAP Application Standalone Business Analytics Professional Upgrade User
- SAP Business Suite Professional Upgrade User
- SAP Business Suite Limited Professional Upgrade User
- SAP Business Suite Business Information Upgrade User
- SAP Business Suite Employee Upgrade User
- SAP ERP Professional Upgrade User
- SAP ERP Limited Professional Upgrade User
- SAP ERP Business Information Upgrade User
- SAP ERP Employee Upgrade User
- SMB Professional User
Business Intelligence (BI) stays on top of everything and is the most strategic component of organizations IT systems. While many companies want the latest technology, it is clear it comes at a price.
This has lead to increasing competition from specialist IT finance companies, and new financing methods are emerging as a result. By applying for an assessment in iPuzzlebiz you should be able to get the terms and conditions that are right for your company.
Business Intelligence is used for business reports, dashboards, and predictive analysis and includes the following basic software:
- SAP BusinessObjects BI platform
- SAP BusinessObjects Mobile
- BI rapid-configuration package for SAP HANA
- SAP Crystal Reports
- SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards
- SAP BusinessObjects Explorer
- SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, edition for Microsoft Office
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation for Public Sector
- SAP Planning for Public Sector
- SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio
- SAP Predictive Analysis
- SAP Visual Intelligence (Lumira)
Driving your business without insight from trusted data means your decisions are undoubtedly reliant on a patchwork of spreadsheets, or worse, on gut instinct. It can feel like driving in the dark without headlights.
Considering the importance of business intelligence in today’s competitive climate and the number of BI tools, integration points and user requirements – choosing the right solution can seem daunting.
Having a trusted partner guide you can make all the difference.
Ask us how to get started with the SAP Business Intelligence Adoption rapid-deployment solution today! Click here for a list of prerequisites
* Unlike other packages, the Enterprise Foundation package does not have an assigned business metric but is provided at a predetermined price. It is licensed to the customer only once. In addition to access rights for the corresponding functionality granted by the Enterprise Foundation license, the package includes five "SAP Professional" named user license. Additional named user can be licensed separately.