SAP HANA Smart Data Streaming (SDS) Option Licenses - Enterprise and Standard Support
SAP HANA SDS option processes high-velocity, high-volume event streams
in real time, allowing you to filter, aggregate, and enrich raw data
before committing it to your database.
- Extends the capabilities of the SAP HANA Platform with the addition of real-time event stream processing
- Capture data arriving continuously from devices and applications
- Act on new information as soon as it arrives: alerts, notifications and immediate response to changing conditions
- Stream live information to operational dashboards
- Highly scalable process hundreds of thousands or even millions of events per second
- Technical support
- phone consulting
- 1 year
- Licenses by Vendor Authorization
- First Year Maintenance Support
how to extract knowledge structures from evolving and time-changing
data (Transactions, Social media, Click streams, Sensors and Market
prices) , Knowledge Discovery from Data Streams presents a coherent
overview of state-of-the-art research in learning from data streams. SDS provides the ability to working with streaming events.
provides the ability to process incoming event streams in real-time, as
fast as the data arrives, capturing the desired data in the SAP HANA
database, as well as monitoring the data, generating alerts and
notifications as desired.
With SAP HANA SDS, you can
accept data input from a variety of sources including data feeds,
business applications, sensors, IT monitoring infrastructure and so on,
apply business logic and analysis to the streaming data and store your
results directly in SAP HANA.
Devices and machines connect to the
streaming server through various adapters for all kinds of source
systems. Data flows into a streaming project running on the streaming
cluster through adapters, which provide the connectivity to data
sources. Continuous queries contained in the streaming projects turn the
raw input into the desired output. Data is then pushed out to
destination sources through output adapters which are connected to the
streams or windows in the project.
Monitor Steaming with SAP HANA Cockpit
HANA cockpit allows you to manage the nodes, work-spaces, adapters and
projects involved in streaming, and to monitor streaming alerts and
memory usage. There are seven tiles in the Streaming catalog, which can
be added to a new or existing cockpit group. You will need to assign
these two roles in order to see the Streaming tiles in HANA Cockpit.
The Internet of Things: insight from smart devices - Thousands of devices continuously sending bits of information
Insight from combining and correlating
Active monitoring: alerting and response
- Combine data across related devices
- Watch for trends or patter
- Rather than simply storing the data and analyzing it later
- Identify where there is value in immediate awareness and response
- Let event stream processing generate alerts or initiate immediate action
Location monitoring: alert operations staff if equipment is not where its supposed to be
Predictive maintenance: detect imminent failure and take preventative action
Smart grid: anticipate overloading and take action before it occurs
Personalized offers based on current activity, location, etc
Service Levels and Technical Support
Enterprise Technical Support (ES) and Service Session (SS) First Year
Maintenance (FYM) Licenses are also sold at iPuzzlebiz. Please contact
us for more information. Please contact us for more information!
SAP service-level agreement (SLA) covers the entire solution stack:
infrastructure, OS, SAP HANA database, and application layers. Benefit
from 99.5% guaranteed availability, 24/7 global support, activity
reports, and much more.