SAP HANA Predictive Analytics Library (PAL) Option Licenses - Enterprise and Standard Support
SAP HANA Predictive Analytics Library Enterprise Support offers unprecedented insight into building powerful, credible, and reliable forecasts, showing how to gain deep insights that would be difficult to uncover.
Many of the
standard algorithms used in data mining and predictive analysis are
difficult to implement yourself in SQL scripts. Enterprise
support for the PAL can apply the application function library (AFL) to
define functions that can be called from within SAP HANA SQL script
procedures to perform analytic algorithms tailored to your enterprise needs.
- Technical support
- phone consulting
- 1 year
- Licenses by Vendor Authorization
- First Year Maintenance Support
Predictive modeling process consists of the following steps:
Enterprise support for the HANA PAL will define the predictive modeling process at your enterprise and it can help you apply the
application function library (AFL) to define functions that can be
called from within SAP HANA SQL script procedures to perform analytic
algorithms tailored to your enterprise needs. It will also help you to integrate the SAP Predictive Analysis* with SAP HANA.
- Identify goals for the predictive model
- Select an appropriate modeling tool
- Data Access
- Data Manipulation
- System Architecture and Processing Capacity
- User Interfaces (UIs)
- Predictive Algorithms
- Model Evaluation Features
- Model Implementation and Maintenance Features
- Perform exploratory data analysis and investigate the available data
- Develop the model (including selecting a predictive algorithm and predictor variables to include in the model and evaluating model fit and accuracy)
- Implement the selected model
- Maintain and update the model as needed
* SAP Predictive Analysis is the latest addition to the SAP BusinessObjects BI suite and introduces new functionality to the existing BusinessObjects toolset. Predictive Analysis extends the visual intelligence offerings of SAP Lumira to include new predictive functionality powered by both open source R and SAP-written algorithms.
is pursuing both ends of the technical spectrum for Predictive
Analysis, extending both the technical features with the generic R code
support, which can be used by coders and data scientists to run
customized and unsupported algorithms, and also facilitating use by the
less-technical business users through more automated visualizations and
Service Levels and Technical Support
Enterprise Technical Support (ES) and Service Session (SS) First Year
Maintenance (FYM) Licenses are also sold at iPuzzlebiz. Please contact
us for more information. Please contact us for more information!
SAP service-level agreement (SLA) covers the entire solution stack:
infrastructure, OS, SAP HANA database, and application layers. Benefit
from 99.5% guaranteed availability, 24/7 global support, activity
reports, and much more.
There are several types of licenses available for SAP HANA. Depending on the license type of your SAP HANA installation, some of the features and tools that are described in the SAP HANA platform documentation may only be available via the SAP HANA options, which may be released independently of an SAP HANA Platform Support Package Stack (SPS).
Although various features included in SAP HANA options are cited in the SAP HANA platform documentation, customers who only purchased the license for the base edition of the SAP HANA platform do not have the right to use features included in SAP HANA options, because these features are not included in the license of the base edition of the SAP HANA platform.
For customers to whom these license restrictions apply, the use of features included in SAP HANA options in a production system requires purchasing the corresponding software license(s) from SAP.
The documentation for the SAP HANA optional components is available in SAP Help Portal at http://help.sap.com/hana_options
Download - SAP HANA Predictive Analysis Library (PAL)