SAP BusinessObjects Dashboard
- User license
- Concurrent session license
SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards is a leading Business Intelligence and reporting tool that provides you with a real-time understanding of your business with agile visualizations.
BusinessObjects Dashboards software shares
many best practices and will also help you to connect your dashboard to
real data by establishing a data connection to a data source. You can
also explore more about mobile BI and learn how to create dashboards for
mobile devices. By the end of the book, you will be able to prepare,
plan, and design interactive dashboards based on your business
requirements using this cutting-edge BI tool.
Create professional, stunning, and interactive visual dashboards for both desktop and mobile devices
- Connect to your data and create business-driven interactive dashboards using SAP BusienssObjects Dashboards 4.1
- Add charts, single-value components, maps, selectors, and other third-party plugins to the existing dashboards
- Use selectors to control your dashboard and use advanced features such as dynamic visibility, insertion, and alerts
- Create interactive dashboards for both desktop and mobile users
- Style your dashboard by adding images and control a dashboard component's appearance
- Export, publish, and import a dashboard
- Connect your dashboard with real dynamic data using the connection manger
- Find ways to secure your dashboard
- Make better business decisions, analyze information, and maximize the value of data with the help of these eye-catching dashboards
Give your decision makers an easier way to explore insights and test out future business scenarios. The dashboard software offers users personalized, drag-and-drop functionality and interactive gauges, charts, and widgets - for instant access to clear, understandable metrics.
SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.1 is a
data visualization software. It enables you to transform Excel
workbooks into captivating dashboards. You can build
engaging dashboards for executives and business users. Dashboards
provide insight into complex data and deliver confidence to those who
the dashboard to make decisions. As a business benefit, you will be able
to connect your dashboards to any data source and provide everyone in
your organization with up-to-the-minute personalized data. You'll manage multiple data sources by controlling all live data
connections from one central interface. You will improve your
productivity by manipulating and linking your data to visually
compelling analytics in a single design.
Dashboards contain various components, such as charts, graphs, and buttons, that are bound to data sources. These components display the data in a compact and visual manner, which can then help the dashboard consumer see trends and make informed business decisions.
Service Levels and Technical Support
Enterprise Technical Support (ES) and Service Session (SS) First Year
Maintenance (FYM) Licenses are also sold at iPuzzlebiz. Please contact
us for more information. Please contact us for more information!
SAP service-level agreement (SLA) covers the entire solution stack:
infrastructure, OS, SAP HANA database, and application layers. Benefit
from 99.5% guaranteed availability, 24/7 global support, activity
reports, and much more.