SAP BI Advanced Analytics
- Understanding the technology, implementation of big data platforms and their usage for analytics
- Recognize the complementary nature of traditional data warehouses and big-data analytics platforms and how they feed each other including: big data architecture, big data design patterns and implementation best practices
SAP Advanced analytics platform and
solutions allow you to analyze massive volumes of data at lightning
speed for the real-time business intelligence (BI) you need to make
smarter, more profitable decisions.
With SAP BI advanced analytics solutions, you can:
- Use predictive analytics to anticipate future events and achieve better outcomes
- Leverage text analytics to uncover actionable insights in unstructured data
- Deliver high-impact data visualizations to share insights and facilitate faster decisions
- Gain location-based insight by analyzing massive amounts of spatial data in real time
- Combine Big Data with mobile to deliver anywhere, anytime business intelligence (BI)
Big Data Analytics Solutions
- Real-time Analytics and Reporting
- Predictive Analytics
- Data Visualization
- Text Analytics
Big data characteristics: Very large,
distributed aggregations of loosely structured data often incomplete
and inaccessible. Petabytes/Exabytes of data. Millions/billions of
people providing/contributing to the context behind the data. Flat
schema's with few complex interrelationships. Involves time-stamped
events. Made up of incomplete data. Includes connections between data
elements that must be probabilistically inferred.
SAP Infinite Insight
Infinite Insight is revolutionizing the way companies use predictive analytics to make better decisions on petabytes of big data. Their unprecedented solution approach allows line of business users to solve common predictive problems without the need for highly skilled data scientists.
- SAP InfiniteInsight Modeler (User license)
- SAP InfiniteInsight Engine (Core)
- SAP InfiniteInsight Social (Core)
- SAP InfiniteInsight Recommendation (Core)
The three big data pillars
- SAP HANA and
- business intelligence
It takes a large number of computers to analyze data. These computers need to be able to cluster huge amounts of data into smaller data packets and then process them at the same time.
An IT service provider with sufficient cloud
computing resources who meets the governance, risk and compliance
requirements (GRC) is advantageous here. The provider also needs to meet
the high security requirements for big data solutions with services
such as backup, disaster recovery and guaranteeing high availability.
Discover how SAP Big Data technologies and analysis tools can transform your business today
- Simplify your IT architecture and support real-time business with our Big Data platform powered by SAP HANA
- Quickly identify risks and opportunities and improve predictive capabilities with Big Data analytics
- Use advanced applications to streamline your operations and unlock new revenue sources
- Deliver complete and accurate info to any application or user with best-in-class data management
- Engage our expert services and let SAP data scientists extract the maximum value from all your data
Download - Business Transformation Through Technology Innovation, SAP Solutions - Executive Overview
Infinite Insight Modeller|
SAP InfiniteInsight provides a browser-based, authenticated environment, user-friendly scheduling interface designed for business analysts, social network analysis capabilities and good visualization capabilities and graph exploration.
It integrates social attributes into predictive models, quick installation. short training and better analytics, export to MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Word, and PDF and classification, regression, segmentation, clustering reports.
SAP InfiniteInsight Modeler allows you to create models as varied as classification, regression, clustering, time series, association rules. Modeler predicts the possible business outcomes.
The Modeler is the main workspace/module for mining activities:Classification, Regression, Segmentation and Clustering. It generates statistical models, and represents them using indicators and chart types.
- SAP InfiniteInsight Desktop
- Includes Moderler (+ SAP Predictive Analysis and Lumira)
- SAP InfiniteInsight Engine (3-tier server architecture, inc. java web-client)
- Includes: Explorer, Modeler, Scorer and Factory
SAP InfiniteInsight (formerly KXEN Modeler)
automates most of the predictive analytics effort so that users can gain
unprecedented customer insight and make forward looking decisions with
Licensing - Smaller departments would likely consider the desktop "thick-client" workstation Modeller installations, whereas larger enterprises would implement the full "suite" of client-server components:
Departmental - Predictive Standalone, Per named user
Dektop versions of both SAP InfiniteInsight Modeler + SAP Predictive Analysis
Enterprise, Per named user
The entire SAP InfiniteInsight suite + SAP Predictive Analysis
+ PAL if HANA server
Infinite Insight Engine|
SAP InfiniteInsight Solution Brings Predictive Analytics to Broad Spectrum of Users.
- SAP InfiniteInsight Desktop - Includes Moderler (+ SAP Predictive Analysis and Lumira)
- SAP InfiniteInsight Engine (3-tier server architecture, inc. java web-client) - Includes: Explorer, Modeler, Scorer and Factory
- SAP InfiniteInsight Social - Can be added on top of Engine
- SAP InfiniteInsight Recommendation - Can be added on top of Engine
Capabilities of SAP InfiniteInsight include:
- Analytical data sets
- Accurate models
- Actionable scores
- Peak performance
It automates most of the predictive
analytics effort so that users can gain unprecedented customer insight
and make forward looking decisions with ease.
Analytical data sets
With the explorer feature, power users define a broad set of reusable business components, called analytical records, that are designed to be applied over and over again to automatically create the analytical data sets used for predictive modeling. This innovative approach is faster and supports less human error than traditional handcrafted techniques.
The modeler feature automates the building of sophisticated predictive models for every data mining function and helps users quickly get to the right algorithm for their business problem with a model built for accuracy and optimal results.
The scorer feature can deploy optimized scoring equations directly in database to SAP HANA and other major database platforms. Because predictive scores often feed into complex business rules and decision engines, open interfaces support integration to enterprise applications like call centers or websites.
With traditional predictive methods, it is difficult to optimize great numbers of campaigns, become overly granular in targeting or to retrain models on a regular basis without investing time and sacrificing other business priorities. With the factory capability, business users will be able to schedule model refreshes as often as needed by the business.
SAP InfiniteInsight provides a platform to
help analyze business in real time and provide predictive insight across
the enterprise by integrating predictive insight into applications,
processes and decision-making. It is a suite of tools providing
predictive analytic applications for the automated creation of accurate
and robust predictive models. These solutions replace the classic model
creation process, which is manual, repetitive and prone to human error.
SAP InfiniteInsight features include ability to build reusable analytical records for unlimited analytical data sets, one time definition of aggregates and attributes with time dependencies, provides all data mining functions: classification, regression, attribute importance, segmentation/clustering, forecasting, and association rules, scoring integration in a variety of formats: SAS, Java, C, PMML, integration to many database such as Teradata, Oracle, Sybase IQ, Sybase ASE, Vertica, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2, Netezza, PostGres, MySQL, Microsoft Access, etc., statistics probability, confidence interval, input variables contributions, outlier flags.
Infinite Insight Social|
SAP InfiniteInsight Social improves decision and prediction capacities of your models by extracting and using implicit structural relational information stored in different kinds of data sets.
SAP InfiniteInsight integrates social attributes into predictive models, quick installation. short training and better analytics, export to MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Word, and PDF and classification, regression, segmentation, clustering reports.
Social improves decision capacities by
extracting the implicit structural relational information of the
dataset. You can then navigate a social network, the structure of which
is represented in the form of a graph, made of nodes and links. For
example, it can help identify individuals of influence within a
It provides a browser-based, authenticated
environment, user-friendly scheduling interface designed for business
analysts, social network analysis capabilities and good visualization
capabilities and graph exploration.
SAP InfiniteInsight is available as a bundle with SAP Predictive Analysis software, which gives line-of-business users and analysts the ability to acquire and manipulate data as well as to visualize results with embedded SAP Lumira software.
The solution can extend existing
capabilities by automating key modeling and analytical tasks and
enabling faster deployment and adoption to a broad spectrum of users
across the enterprise and helping to enhance the value of core industry
solutions and line-of-business applications from SAP.
SAP InfiniteInsight also leverages the power of in-memory analytics capabilities of SAP HANA to help customers make faster, more informed decisions.