Explore SAP Solutions for Platform and Technology
Modernize IT with a streamlined, real-time data platform. Define new possibilities by streamlining complexities for real-time responsiveness; informing actions with timely access to information; and unleashing innovation to transform how your business creates, perform, and connects.
SAP TECHNICAL SUPPORT PLAN INFORMATION
The SAP Enterprise Support Plan is our most comprehensive offering of prioritized and proactive services for companies where downtime is never an option and performance and stability are mission-critical.
This plan truly offers customers the
ultimate in service levels as well as a focus on continuous improvement
in order to get the most from your investment. In addition to all of the
deliverables in the SAP Standard Support Plan (unlimited technical
telephone support, access to new software version releases and
maintenance updates), the SAP Enterprise Support Plan provides the
highest priority response times (P1 less than 1 hour), priority access
to the Enterprise Technical Team and proactive services such as account
management and regular review meetings. Due to the robust nature of this
offering, it is no wonder this is our most popular support plan.
Licensing SAP Software
- Licensing SAP Applications
- Licensing Analytics Solutions from SAP
- Licensing Cloud Solutions
- Licensing Mobile Solutions
- Licensing Databases and Technology from SAP
- Licensing Mixed Solutions
Licensing DATABASES FROM SAP AND THIRD PARTIES
When licensing your SAP software, you need to determine whether you will be using a database from SAP or a third-party database.
Databases from SAP include:
- SAP HANA
- SAP MaxDB
- SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (SAP Sybase ASE)
Available third-party databases include:
Licensing Platform and Technology Scenarios at iPuzzlebiz
- Need for Reliable, Integrated IT Infrastructure Scenario
- Enterprise Mobility Scenario
- SAP HANA with SAP Business Suite
- Custom Investment Plan Scenario - Strategy for Licensing SAP® Software*
The information in our custom investment plan document for Licensing SAP® Software is conﬁdential and proprietary to iPuzzlebiz and may not be disclosed without the permission of iPuzzlebiz.
iPuzzlebiz and SAP have no obligation to pursue any course of business outlined in this document or to develop or release any functionality mentioned therein. This document and any related presentation about SAPs strategy and possible future developments, products, or platforms are subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time for any reason without notice.
The information in this document is not a commitment, promise, or legal obligation to deliver any material, code, or functionality. This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchant-ability, ﬁtness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. This document is for informational purposes and may not be incorporated into a contract. iPuzzlebiz assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in this document.
Download - Business Transformation Through Technology Innovation, SAP Solutions - Executive Overview
The SAP NetWeaver technology platform facilitates the implementation, integration, and management of business processes in heterogeneous environments comprising SAP and non-SAP applications. It helps you evolve your existing infrastructure into a more cost effective platform to improve efficiency, insight, and flexibility.
We can license the functionality in SAP
NetWeaver separately - including functions for composition, data
management, and data information - through SAP NetWeaver packages. The
package price is based on business metrics.
Licensing SAP NetWeaver for Use with SAP Business Suite
Most packages you license for SAP Business Suite include an application-specific runtime license for SAP NetWeaver. This license, called "SAP NetWeaver Foundation", entitles you to use a subset of SAP NetWeaver functionality with the licensed SAP software, as well as with your modifications to that software. To make use of the "SAP NetWeaver Foundation" license, you require the appropriate named user licenses.
Licensing SAP NetWeaver for Use with Non-SAP Software
If you would like to use SAP NetWeaver with non-SAP applications (including custom-developed and third-party software not licensed through SAP), you need the "SAP NetWeaver Foundation for Third-Party Applications" license. This covers the same functional scope as the application-specific "SAP NetWeaver Foundation" license but can be used with any non-SAP software. It also includes a license for the SAP MaxDB database.
If you use SAP NetWeaver in conjunction with "SAP NetWeaver Foundation for Third-Party Applications", you require one or two available named user licenses for development and administration purposes, specifically:
- SAP NetWeaver Developer User
- SAP NetWeaver Administration User
Service Levels and Technical Support
The Enterprise Technical Support (ES) and Service Session (SS) First Year Maintenance (FYM) Licenses are also sold at iPuzzlebiz. Please contact us for more information.
The SAP service-level agreement (SLA) covers the entire solution stack: infrastructure, OS, SAP HANA database, and application layers. Benefit from 99.5% guaranteed availability, 24/7 global support, activity reports, and much more.
SAP License Sell
The named user (NU) metric for users that need guaranteed access to the software, or for users that need to use most of the desktop software products. The concurrent session based license (CSBL) for casual users. This applies to the server components and Analysis for Office.
1. To obtain the permanent license keys which activate the exact licenses as per your order or license agreement, please follow the iPuzzlebiz process for requesting permanent keys. And when no license conversions are needed, simply go to Service Marketplace and download your new software.
2. We have even provided a little bonus to customers that own the BI Suite license you will now benefit automatically from runtime licenses of SAP Data Integrator, SAP IQ, and SAP Power Designer! For any enquiries or assistance with your license keys, please contact us.
3. For a trial or evaluation of any product or license option for which you are not already licensed, please contact your Account Manager at iPuzzlebiz to arrange a Trial Agreement. All of the SAP BusinessObjects software can be downloaded from the SAP Service Marketplace and you can receive temporary license keys from us!
4. To access any product which is still only available in SAP ramp-up program, please go to http://service.sap.com/rampup
About SAP Sybase Software Asset Management (SySAM) license
All product editions except the Evaluation Edition require a license. Optional features are sold and licensed separately. Whether you install a licensed or evaluation edition, you have 30-day access to all features and options.
To use an option beyond the 30-day evaluation period, you must purchase and install an appropriate SAP Sybase Software Asset Management (SySAM) license. The e-mail message or Web key you receive when you purchase an SAP Sybase product provides specific product and licensing information. Before installing and configuring any product edition, know which features you are licensed to use.