Corporate performance management
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Driver based planning
- Financial consolidations
- Strategy management, balanced scorecards
- Costing and profitability analysis
Where licensee holds a valid package license for any of the below package(s), such package licenses will include the right for individuals licensed as SAP professional or limited professional users.
Packages that include embedded analytics limited use right:
- SAP ERP
- SAP SCM
- SAP Transportation Management
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management
- SAP SRM
- SAP CRM
- SAP Environment, Health and Safety
- SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence
Crystal Reports and Dashboards content embedded with such licensed package(s) and use
the SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform, as delivered with such licensed package(s), solely to enable the viewing, interacting and refreshing of
the Crystal Reports and Dashboards content embedded with such licensed package(s).
SAP Special Users
- SAP Learning User
- SAP E-Recruiting User
- SAP Human Capital Performance Management User
- SAP Manager Self-Service User
- SAP Banking User
- SAP Retail Store User
- SAP Logistics User
- SAP Shop Floor User
- SAP Maintenance Worker User
- SAP Engineering User
- SAP Procurement Self-Service and Collaborator User
- SAP Partner Channel User
- SAP Solution Extension Limited User
- SAP CRM User
- SAP CRM Rapid Deployment Edition User
- SAP Application Visualization User
- SAP Application Standalone Visualization User
- SAP Clinical System User
- SAP Health Care User
- Siemens i.s.h.med User
- SAP hybris cockpit
For avoidance of doubt, any other Use of the licensed package(s) requires an SAP Named User license, and any other use of the Crystal Reports, Dashboards or BI Platform will require a full use license for such software.
SAP Customer Relationship Management |
must maintain a strong customer-centric focus to protect their market
share while dealing with eroding customer loyalty, unpredictable demand,
complexity, costs, uncertainty and risk. Many rely on innovative
customer relationship management (CRM) solutions, enabled by SAP
technology, to acquire, retain and enhance value to customers. Marketing is a major module provided by SAP CRM other than Sales and Service. The SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application provides a platform for marketing, sales, and service professionals to obtain complete customer intelligence that they can use to effectively manage customers processes.
It enables multi-channel customer
interactions, including mobile (tablets and smartphones), Internet, and
social media, and offers a dedicated communications infrastructure that
helps to connect all users anytime, anywhere.
SAP CRM User
SAP CRM User is a Named User only authorized to Use (excluding the right to make Modifications and/or Add-ons) CRM Software licensed under the Agreement (if any, the Licensed CRM Software).
An SAP CRM User may extract data from any data source into any Licensed CRM Software and/or push data out of any Licensed CRM Software into any data source provided Licensee has secured an appropriate license for all such data source(s) and such Use is otherwise in accord with the terms of the Agreement.
An additional SAP Named User License will not be required solely for the one-way extraction of data into Licensed CRM Software where the data source is Software (other than Licensed CRM Software) and/or third party software licensed under the Agreement.
SAP CRM provides different capabilities using which it is possible to implement various Marketing related business process.
marketing capabilities can be easily customized in order to match with
customer specific business processes. Also similar to other CRM modules
marketing capabilities can be integrated with other CRM module
capabilities and external systems.
the importance of customer interaction all the SAP CRM marketing
capabilities are well integrated with various kinds of, both inbound and
SAP CRM Marketing analytics provides
- robust set of analytic around the customer and products
- it ranges from basic reporting to advanced analytics
- predictive models/scores
- optimization capabilities
Major SAP CRM Marketing capabilities
- Segment and List Management capabilities are integrated through an easy to use graphical, interactive tool
this tool SAP CRM marketing provides capabilities to import in external
data like rented or purchased lists and create new customer attributes
- Customizing settings for SAP CRM Marketing are integrated into transaction SPRO which could be accessed through the SAP GUI
Improve Your CRM Infrastructure
performance and the core and supplementary business processes response
time (back office or front office operations) with the Planning
Framework on SAP HANA - Enterprise Support |
Planning the Core Business Processes, covers significant CRM application domains. This
will optimize your applications and also provides enhancements for
interoperability between your CRM applications and types of users. Its
primary objective is to create a sound architecture and a highly
extensible optimized implementation for the basic structure and behavior
any CRM application delivering a solution in the selected application
domains would require.
The planning Framework on SAP HANA will give
independent software vendor partners the greatest leverage; they can
implement a well-designed user interface, proprietary business rule
algorithms, and regional requirements built on a solid foundation.
However, the partners are free to jump in at any of the three levels
depending on their needs.
With SAP CRM you can view your marketing projects from three different perspectives
- Marketing Calendar: For a certain time range it provides an overview of all marketing projects
- Marketing Plan: Provides hierarchical view
- Campaign automation: It offers Java applet-based process view
As part of the SAP CRM Marketing project we have Marketing Elements at Strategic Planning Level and operative Task / Level
- At Strategic Planning Level it offers Marketing Plan.
- Marketing plan is for planning a concrete marketing concept.
- In a marketing plan it is possible to define the strategic goals like targeted market share, budget, etc.
- Number of marketing elements is used to structure a marketing plan in form of a hierarchy.
- Marketing Plan is a top-down allocation to brand, region and so on.
- It is possible to assign one or more campaigns to each marketing plan.
- As Operative Task it includes Campaign/Promotion.
- Campaigns are to focus on operative doing.
In a campaign you can define:
- Event characteristics like Dates, objectives, tactics, etc.
- Execution parameters like products, prices and so on.
- Intended audience as target group or customer segment.
Finally it includes Campaign Execution.
a marketing plan or/and campaign, in the general data we have relevant
type. This Type behaves as the controlling element in the marketing. It
helps in defining appropriate objectives and tactics along with default
attributes such as action profile or status profile. To control this, it
is possible to define relationship between types, objectives, and
tactics as part of SAP CRM Marketing customizing.
Default statuses for CRM Marketing
In the customizing it allows to define user statuses and assignment of
these user statuses to the certain type (campaign type). It is the current marketing element status (or the combination of all
statuses) that determines the business transaction which could be
executed for a marketing element.A
marketing element has its own life cycle which begins when it is
created and ends with its closure or cancellation. During this life
cycle marketing element goes through several system statuses. Marketing
organization is assigned in the General Data of marketing plan details
and campaign details.
Let the experts help you! More than 11 Million+ licenses are sold ...|
SAP Business One application, together with the Crystal Reports'
offerings from the SAP Business- Objects' portfolio, delivers compelling
reporting functionality and information access to small businesses.
With these offerings, small businesses can get up-to-date intelligence
to drive decision making.
SAP Business One delivers compelling
reporting functionality and information access that allow you to get
crucial insights into all parts of your business. Interactive drill-down
functionality and a variety of presentation formats allow you to click
through relevant data and get answers at any time.
Related products and license types
- SAP Crystal Server Analytics Concurrent Session License
- SAP Crystal Server Analytics Concurrent Session license, ES
- SAP Crystal Server Analytics Concurrent Session license, SS
- SAP Crystal Server Analytics CS license 1st Year Maintenance, ES
- SAP Crystal Server Analytics CS license 1st Year Maintenance, SS
- SAP Crystal Server Analytics User license, Enterprise Suppot /ES
- SAP Crystal Server Analytics User license, Standard Support /SS
- SAP Crystal Server Analytics User license, 1st Year Maintenance /ES
- SAP Crystal Server Analytics User license, 1st Year Maintenance /SS
iPuzzlebiz will help you to maximize your investment in SAP software by providing named user and package licenses. We will help you develop the key business metrics needed for you to align them with your business real-world requirements. iPuzzlebiz will also enable you to pay for financing and IT equipment leasing services in one total payment.
We also help you make more-informed investment decisions in line with your area of responsibility, specific business requirements, business acceleration and solution specialization.
Please find below the set of products and solutions with the strong interest in the market at the present time:
Service Levels and Technical Support
The Enterprise Technical Support (ES) and Service Session (SS) First Year Maintenance (FYM) Licenses are also sold at iPuzzlebiz.
The SAP service-level agreement (SLA) covers the entire solution stack: infrastructure, OS, SAP HANA database, and application layers. Benefit from 99.5% guaranteed availability, 24/7 global support, activity reports, and much more.
Please contact us for more information!
SAP Crystal Server License Purchase|