Microsoft Cloud Service Provider and Retail License Sell, schedule a consultation - click here!
Business intelligence (BI) is what happens when big data analytics are made available throughout the organization, democratizing the access and analysis of data.
This makes it possible for your company to optimize its business plan and gain key competitive advantages, even from unexpected sources.
Adapt quickly to changing business needs
Scale up or down on demand:
Scale your business applications up or down with availability on
demand, while only paying for what you use, with Microsoft Azure.
Add employees and apps as you go:
Quickly equip employees with exactly the apps and services they need,
as they need them with Office 365. Make it easy for each employee to
access all their apps and devices with a single sign-on using Azure
Run your business on Microsoft Cloud:
Get your always up-to-date business applications through a simple
monthly subscription with Office 365. Replace large up-front costs with
more affordable pay-as-you-go pricing by hosting business applications
like Microsoft Dynamics ERP on Microsoft Azure.
Easily manage the data explosion
Bottomless, affordable application storage:
Get a cost-effective, instantly scalable solution for storing all of
the growing data from your business applications with cloud-based
Microsoft Azure Storage.
Flexible storage for employees files and data:
Easily access and work with your latest files with OneDrive for
Business, which synchronizes files across PCs and devices, whether
online or offline.
Data-driven applications that keep up with your business:
Make sure the database that drives your core business applications,
like inventory or ordering systems, can keep up with data growth using
in-memory performance in SQL Server 2014.
Get more from your technology investments
Upgrade easily and affordably:
With Windows 10, you can get an in-place upgrade on your existing PCs
or easily migrate to a range of affordable new devices. And with Windows
as a service, you can get security updates more quickly and reduce
The right devices at the right price:
Get the right Windows 10 devices for your business with a wide range of
price points and a selection of innovative features and form factors.
Get the most from your servers with Microsofts hybrid platform:
Move to the cloud while getting the most out of your on-site servers
with Microsoft Azure, Windows Server, and Azure Operational Insights.
Reduce the cost and complexity of IT management
Easily manage who can access what:
Windows 10 PCs and devices use the same identity service as Office 365,
making a single identityand single sign-onpossible across Office 365,
Windows devices, and more than 2,400 Azure Active Directory apps.
Get automatic updates from cloud to devices:
Reduce time spent keeping everyone up to date and know youve always
got the latest tools and software with Office 365 and Windows Update for
Simplify application management: Centrally
acquire, distribute, and manage apps for your employees using your own
category in the Windows Store with Private Catalog and the Business
The SAP Business Suite
SAP is the maker of one of the world's most popular inter-enterprise software suites. It provides collaborative business solutions for all types of industries.
The company's flagship offering is the SAP Business Suite, which includes solutions for enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), product lifecycle management (PLM), supplier relationship management (SRM), and supply chain management (SCM).
SAP Business Suite enables you to optimize and execute your business and IT strategies. A set of modular applications, the software provides support for complete business processes, including finance, human resources, and logistics.
In addition, it delivers industry solution portfolios tailored to the needs of companies active in those industries. The SAP Business Suite offers organizations a choice of integrating business units using the complete business suite or using various modules separately.
Business Suite consists of a set of core applications, industry
applications, and supplementary applications built on the SAP NetWeaver
technology platform. To complement
the core applications, SAP AG developed specific software based on
requirements of each industry sector, please see the professional
iPuzzlebiz license the functionality of SAP Business Suite ( each package license has an associated "metric") through the following packages:
- Enterprise Foundation package (This package covers basic functionality in the SAP ERP application)*
- Enterprise Extension packages
- Industry portfolio packages
- Line-of-business portfolio packages
SAP Business Suite and Individual Solution Users
- SAP Business Suite/ individual SAP solution Developer User
- SAP Business Suite / individual SAP solution Business Expert User
- SAP Business Suite/ individual SAP solution Limited Professional User
- SAP Business Suite / individual SAP solution Limited Professional User
- SAP Business Suite / individual SAP solution Business Information User
- SAP Business Suite / individual SAP solution Employee User
- SAP Business Suite / individual SAP solution Employee Self-Service User
- SAP Business Suite / individual SAP solution Employee Self-Service Core User
- SAP Business Suite Business Expert Upgrade User
- SAP Business Suite B2B Sales User
- SAP ERP Business Expert Upgrade User
- SAP Application Professional Upgrade User
- SAP Application Limited Professional Upgrade User
- SAP Application Business Information Upgrade User
- SAP Application Employee Upgrade User
- SAP Application Standalone Business Analytics Professional Upgrade User
- SAP Business Suite Professional Upgrade User
- SAP Business Suite Limited Professional Upgrade User
- SAP Business Suite Business Information Upgrade User
- SAP Business Suite Employee Upgrade User
- SAP ERP Professional Upgrade User
- SAP ERP Limited Professional Upgrade User
- SAP ERP Business Information Upgrade User
- SAP ERP Employee Upgrade User
- SMB Professional User
Business Intelligence (BI) stays on top of everything and is the most strategic component of organizations IT systems. While many companies want the latest technology, it is clear it comes at a price.
This has lead to increasing competition from specialist IT finance companies, and new financing methods are emerging as a result. By applying for an assessment in iPuzzlebiz you should be able to get the terms and conditions that are right for your company.
Business Intelligence is used for business reports, dashboards, and predictive analysis and includes the following basic software:
- SAP BusinessObjects BI platform
- SAP BusinessObjects Mobile
- BI rapid-configuration package for SAP HANA
- SAP Crystal Reports
- SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards
- SAP BusinessObjects Explorer
- SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, edition for Microsoft Office
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation for Public Sector
- SAP Planning for Public Sector
- SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio
- SAP Predictive Analysis
- SAP Visual Intelligence (Lumira)
Windows Server 2008 EOS website
SQL Server 2008 EOS website
Explore Windows Server 2016
How to upgrade to Windows Server 2016
Learn about Windows Server and GDPR
Save with Azure Hybrid Benefit
Visit the Azure Migration Center
Compare costs with the Azure TCO calculator
Protect hybrid servers with Azure Security Center
Find a partner
Visit End of Support resource center at: www.Microsoft.com/2008-eos