Enterprise Information Management
Turn Big Data into a strategic asset with EIM software. With SAP enterprise information management (EIM) software, you can manage Big Data from a variety of sources, proactively govern data to ensure information is complete, and ultimately make smarter decisions.
- SAP Data Services (Core)
- SAP Information Steward (Core)
- SAP Information Steward, add-on for multisource metadata integrators by MITI (Flat fee)
Related SAP offerings and other subjects to SAP EIM includes Information governance, Data migration and
archiving, EIM portfolio, SAP HANA and Hadoop, Rapid-deployment
solutions, SAP Data Services, SAP Master Data Governance, SAP HANA Cloud
Integration, SAP PowerDesigner, SAP Information Steward, SAP
Information Lifecycle Management ...
Effectively manage your data with the tools in SAP's EIM offerings
From SAP Data Services to the solutions like SAP Power Designer and SAP HANA Cloud Integration, you'll have the option to use all the different products are and manage how they work together.
- Understand the big picture of SAP's EIM offerings
- Get step-by-step instructions about the most common tasks in each EIM tool
- SAP Power Designer and SAP HANA Cloud Integration
Find detailed information on SAP's different EIM solutions to learn what they can do for you. In addition, see real-world, practical examples of these tools in use. Get to know each EIM tool. Explore the steps you need to use the solutions for the most common tasks, and use the accompanying screenshots to make sure you're on track.
Download - SAP® Solutions for Enterprise Information Management, Run Better with Complete and Trusted Information
Get business intelligence adoption quickly and affordably
iPuzzlebiz can also help the growth in the uptake of ERP and BI rapid-deployment solution in your line of business. This is due to several business needs:
- Streamline and improve business processes
- Better manage information systems expenditure
- Meet competitive pressures to reduce costs
- Increase responsiveness to customers and their needs
- Integrate business processes
- Provide a common platform and better data visibility
- Use a strategic tool in moving toward eBusiness
benefits expected from the implementation of BI rapid-deployment
solutions vary from company to company and depend upon the company's
level of ERP maturity. Lines of business interested in BI and processes that need adoption of rapid-deployment BI solutions includes Purchasing,
Manufacturing, Sales, Finance, Executive Analytics, Human Capitcal
Management Analytics, CRM Analytics, Track Analytic Data and Business
Intelligence Analytics with Operational Data Provisioning.
intelligence solution adoption includes Business information Warehouse
(BW), Advanced Planner and Optimizer (APO), Customer Relationship
Analytics (CRM AN) and Strategic Enterprise Management.