GoToWebinar Free Evaluation - Meetings & Webinars
GoToWebinar is the simple, cost-effective tool for hosting real-time online events that draw people in. Easily invite up to 2,000 attendees and engage them with high-definition video, screen sharing, interactive tools and more. GoToWebinar is rated #1 in customer satisfaction. Last year more than 60 million people attended a GoToWebinar event. Priced to meet your budget and scaled to meet your needs. Choose the plan that works for you
GoToWebinar Starter - 100 Attendees ($89.00 per month, billed annually)
Monthly Rate for GoToWebinar with 100 attendees
GoToWebinar Pro- 500 attendees ($199 per month, billed annually)
GoToWebinar with up to 500 attendees. Video sharing, No Download and Simulated Live Features.
GoToWebinar Plus- 2000 attendees ($429 per month, billed annually)
GoToWebinar with up to 2000 attendees, Video Sharing, No Download and Simulated Live Features.
IT, Support, HelpDesk, Email and Phone Support
Target Market: Any/All
Customer Size: Enterprise, Individual, Medium, Small Office/Home Office, SMB
Licensing: Education, For-Profit, Government, Non-Profit
Ecosystem: Android, Apple's iOS, Microsoft CRM, Salesforce.com (app exchange)
Language: English (US), French, German, Spanish
Supported Countries: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Czech Republic, Greece, Indonesia, Italy, Mexico, Romania, Russia, Sweden, Turkey
- Full-service registration
- Customized branding
- Pre-webinar practice sessions
- Toll-based phone and VoIP audio options
- OpenVoice Integrated toll-free service also available
- Outlook® calendar integration
- New! HD video conferencing
- Full desktop sharing
- Instantly change presenters
- Transfer keyboard and mouse control
- One-click web and audio recording
- Drawing tools
- Mac and PC support
- Invite others on the fly
- Attentiveness meter- see who is paying attention, how long they attended for and their answers to poll and survey questions
- Audience view (thumbnail of presentation)
- Attendees can raise hands
- Reporting and Analytics
- Online and local recording
- Automated emails, polls, handouts and surveys
- Video Sharing- Upload a Youtube Video or MP4 file before the event and play instantly for everyone at the same time (Pro and Plus plan only)
- No Download- When hosting a webinar in webcast mode. attendees can join instantly from any modern browser. Currently available with Pro and Plus plans and is VOIP only
- Simulated Live- Create interactive, on-demand webinars. Pre-record your presentations and perfect your message with interactive polls and Q&A
- Set up a webinar in minutes without IT support. Reducing travel time and training costs.
- With reporting and analytics, youre only one click away from the qualified leads, metrics and data to improve every webinar. More qualified leads- for less.
- Present to hundreds of people from your Mac or PC and expand your market reach.
- Streamline company communication
- Create and schedule pre-recorded webinars that feel as vibrant and interactive as live events
- Display your company logo and custom image on all webinar materials.
- Create custom email invitations, confirmations and reminders or let GoToWebinar handle it with our automated email templates.
- Create up to 20 polls before the session or on-the-fly. Add up to 20 questions to a survey and engage your participants with Q&A and Handouts.
- Make your webinars more impactful with video sharing - upload MP4 files or share video clips on YouTube. Share a promotional video, perfect demos and more with pitch-perfect video quality
- Schedule a new webinar, edit an upcoming session or track performance all from your iOS or Android device
- Expand your reach by recording your webinar including audio to play back later
- Integrate with your CRM and manage lead generation and event creation in one place.
- Rehearse your presentations and keep unwelcome surprises to a minimum
- Monitor webinar attendance, interest and participation using at-a-glance dashboard charts.
- Up to six presenters can share their webcams and participate face to face
- Share valuable content and keep your company and brand top of mind long after your webinar ends
- Safeguard your log-in information and webinar data with end-to-end 128-bit AES encryption
iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Tablet and Windows Phone
Our secure web conferencing tools are designed for maximum performance and reliability. Performance You Can Count On With multiple data centers distributed across the globe, our company successfully hosts more than 4.5 billion minutes of port connectivity annually, so you can be sure that our web conferencing tools will be ready when you are and transmission quality will be consistently high. Built-In Security Measures - SSL-encrypted website - End-to-end 128-bit AES encryption - Automatic inactivity time-out - Strong passwords - Safety-oriented user interface An Industry Leader Our secure web conferencing tools are designed for maximum performance and reliability. With multiple data centers distributed across the globe, our company successfully hosts more than 4.5 billion minutes of port connectivity annually, so you can be sure that our web conferencing tools will be ready when you are and transmission quality will be consistently high. GoToWebinar features a SSL-encrypted website with end-to-end 128-bit AES encryption, automatic inactivity time-out, strong passwords, and a safety-oriented user interface. Citrix Systems, Inc., is the global leader and most trusted name in on-demand access. Citrix customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100, the world's largest Internet companies and 99 percent of the Fortune Global 500, as well as hundreds of thousands of small businesses and individuals.
APIs & Data Import/Export
Webinar APIs- Marketo, Hubspot, Salesforce Automate processes Increase accuracy Reduce manual steps More information - Automate processes Increase accuracy Reduce manual steps
Cloud Apps we Integrate/Partner With
iPad, iPhone, Android and Windows Webinar Apps