Microsoft Grow Efficiently Solutions
Reduce costs while getting the right technology for every phase of your business growth
only constant is change, especially when it comes to the technology we
use to help run our businesses. And the pace of that change is
constantly accelerating, whether as a result of major innovations like
cloud computing or the impact of economic events.
should be an assetone that helps you to anticipate, manage, and respond
quickly to change. Technology should also help your organization reduce
costs and get more from the investments you make.
When it comes to growing with greater efficiency, there are some key questions businesses are asking today:
- How quickly can we get new employees up and running with the tools they need?
- How do we keep up with the massive growth in data needed to do business today?
- Are we getting the maximum return on our technology investments?
- Can we simplify IT, so less time is spent on repetitive tasks and more is focused on addressing strategic business needs?
solutions that help you grow your business with greater efficiencyby
reducing costs and getting exactly the technology you need when you need
it. And because its Microsoft, you can build on familiar tools, so
growing your company doesnt have to mean growing your training and ramp
up costs. Grow Efficiently Use Cases: Adapt quickly to changing business needsScale up or down on demand:
Scale your business applications up or down with availability on
demand, while only paying for what you use, with Microsoft Azure.Add employees and apps as you go:
Quickly equip employees with exactly the apps and services they need,
as they need them with Office 365. Make it easy for each employee to
access all their apps and devices with a single sign-on using Azure
Active Directory.Run your business on Microsoft Cloud:
Get your always up-to-date business applications through a simple
monthly subscription with Office 365. Replace large up-front costs with
more affordable pay-as-you-go pricing by hosting business applications
like Microsoft Dynamics ERP on Microsoft Azure.
Easily manage the data explosion
Bottomless, affordable application storage:
Get a cost-effective, instantly scalable solution for storing all of
the growing data from your business applications with cloud-based
Microsoft Azure Storage.
Flexible storage for employees files and data:
Easily access and work with your latest files with OneDrive for
Business, which synchronizes files across PCs and devices, whether
online or offline.
Data-driven applications that keep up with your business:
Make sure the database that drives your core business applications,
like inventory or ordering systems, can keep up with data growth using
in-memory performance in SQL Server 2014.
Get more from your technology investments
Upgrade easily and affordably:
With Windows 10, you can get an in-place upgrade on your existing PCs
or easily migrate to a range of affordable new devices. And with Windows
as a service, you can get security updates more quickly and reduce
The right devices at the right price:
Get the right Windows 10 devices for your business with a wide range of
price points and a selection of innovative features and form factors.
Get the most from your servers with Microsofts hybrid platform:
Move to the cloud while getting the most out of your on-site servers
with Microsoft Azure, Windows Server, and Azure Operational Insights.
Reduce the cost and complexity of IT management
Easily manage who can access what:
Windows 10 PCs and devices use the same identity service as Office 365,
making a single identityand single sign-onpossible across Office 365,
Windows devices, and more than 2,400 Azure Active Directory apps.
Get automatic updates from cloud to devices:
Reduce time spent keeping everyone up to date and know youve always
got the latest tools and software with Office 365 and Windows Update for
Simplify application management: Centrally
acquire, distribute, and manage apps for your employees using your own
category in the Windows Store with Private Catalog and the Business
Consultant, Transition Management |
Microsoft Consultant, Transition Management
Toronto, ON / Worldwide
Preparation and planning are the key elements to successful IT consultants wish to join the iPuzzlebiz Partner Transition Programs. We will ensure that each new IT consultant receives a comprehensive orientation.
The individual will work directly with clients to transform their business challenges into technology solutions. The goal is to support our clients' efforts to make their business units more effective and efficient and, where required, provide services in connection with the development and implementation of Microsoft technology solutions.
This position falls within our Partner solution advisor support, which helps our clients enhance the operating effectiveness of operations functions by assisting them as they shift their emphasis from transaction-level control, processing and reporting to more value driven, decision support and analytics.
- Manage project teams through all phases of Microsoft technology enablement life cycle. Lend specific subject matter knowledge to the design and integration phase of each project, helping to give specificity to the appropriate architecture, data model, and system design and interfacing requirements.
- Advise clients on a variety of business process issues that help identify, assess, manage and measure the organization's capabilities. Use business process, organizational and technology capabilities and knowledge across all core business units.
- Team with client technology professionals, and/or third-party strategic alliances to provide implementation of Microsoft technology solutions.
- Participate in engagement management, engagement execution and reporting, and client relationship building and management.
- Candidate must have extensive prior experience in development and creation of new business opportunities.
Please contact email@example.com if your interested to join the iPuzzlebiz Partner Solution Advisor Support - Transition Programs