Business Continuity and Contingency Plan Management
iPuzzlebiz helps you explore the best possibilities in your IT contract for how your enterprise and/or organizations can move to cloud computing. We will analyze your existing infrastructure and software and report on what systems best suit which Cloud environment. We also provide a detailed report on cost savings that can be made across your company by implementing different cloud strategy models.
There are 4 different types of solutions
- Managed Services
iPuzzlebiz strongly highlights the importance of effective Business Continuity Planning (BCP) in our IT contracts that will require to ensure all SLA and contract terms and conditions covering continuity and recovery based on the country of residence.
Our Partner Solution Advisor Program offers different options to cover the contingency plans in place coordinated with your BCP plan. That's why we offer one solution that protects all your data. We offer backup solutions that protects desktops, laptops, smartphones, tablets, and physical servers all in one solution.
iPuzzlebiz cloud computing strategies establish policies for your enterprise an/or organization, with overall objectives of taking advantage of cloud computing in your IT contract with predictable costs.
- Cloud Backup Application Suite for PCs, Macs, file servers, iOS, and Android
- Native SQL Server and Exchange backup
- Endpoint management - mass deployment of backup agent, geolocation, remote wipe, device management
- Centralized Management Dashboard: Reporting, monitoring, and deployment
- 1TB of backup space to allocate across Canadian client base
Data Protection Platform Add-Ons
- Additional Storage depending on your request
- Bare Metal Backup
- VMWare Host Level Backup, Unlimited Guests
- Exchange Granular Recovery Mailboxes
- Centralized dashboard simplifies data protection across offices and devices
- Protect mixed environments, including physical and virtualized data and 100+ operating systems
- Military-grade encryption: encryption in transit, encryption at rest, and BYOD (bring your own device)
Cloud Computing Strategy
We help you to define your roadmap to a cloud environment, whether in a private, public, or hybrid cloud.
Make better decisions with timely insight into IT cost transparency, security key considerations, business process performance, automation of operational management and monitoring.
Implement the Right Services on the Right Cloud
The cloud offers an outstanding opportunity for some units of an organization functions to accelerate their transformation projects at low cost.
In cloud computing environment, security truly is partnership between you and your provider. We help you apply the "Cloud Computing Strategy" in your IT contract thats right for your enterprise.
Acronis Data Protection
With no need to purchase software licenses, invest in new server hardware or splash out on lengthy implementation and integration projects that require the involvement of IT, organizations can start deriving value from cloud-based applications very quickly.
Certain security methods are presented for aligning critical architectural decisions and key organizational transformations with cloud strategy, as well as the important criteria to consider when selecting cloud service providers and cloud enabling technologies.
It is important for organizations to define key processes covering communication strategies, security issues, and so forth, as part of their business continuity planning.
As companies seek ways to leverage virtualization, cloud, software-defined storage, and hyper-converged systems, IT leaders will look for solutions that help them transition through these market changes to mitigate complexity and enhance storage replication efficiency in heterogeneous environments.
Problems to solve
- Disaster Recovery As a Service
- Backup for Servers
- Backup for Applications
- Data Security & Encryption
- Laptop Device Protection
- Mobile Device Protection
- In-house Cloud
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Physical Servers
- Virtual Servers
- Desktops &
- Laptops & Mobiles
We Provide our customers with data protection for any system — servers, virtual hosts and VMs, PCs and applications — by unlocking all Acronis Backup Advanced features and capabilities, including:
- Multi-system backup managed with a single, easy-to-use console
- Easy granular recovery & full system restores in minutes
- Recovery to any destination, even different hardware/OS
- Integrated backup to reliable, secure Acronis Cloud StorageThe Universal License provides unlimited access to all Acronis Backup Advanced features, including support for Microsoft Windows Server, Hyper-V, Exchange, SQL Server, SharePoint, and Active Directory, as well as Linux Server, VMware vSphere ESX(i), Oracle VM Server, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, Citrix XenServer and Linux KVM.