Since the beginning of the 1990's ifu Hamburg develops software solutions to help companies to achieve sustainable production and strengthen their competitiveness. The software solutions are accompanied by consulting services, practical implementation and training.
Material Flows, Energy Flows and Software, Carbon Footprinting and Life Cycle Assessment, Efficient Use of Material and Energy, Software Development, Process Systems Improvement
Life Cycle Assessment
Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) provides a comprehensive, balanced, quantified look at significant product environmental impacts. LCA is one of the most effective ways to demonstrate a product’s environmental attributes based on comprehensive analysis of life cycle impacts and transparent data.
Reach a new level of life cycle assessment with Umberto NXT LCA. Umberto, a software package that can help you reduce your "carbon footprint" and productive expenditure by developing a full blown environmental sustainability and productivity strategy.
Umberto NXT CO2 License key
Learn to Eye Environmental Impacts in a Product Material Flow and Perform Accurate Calculations in the Umberto NXT LCA software. The upgraded version of the Umberto NXT LCA software is the only one worldwide to integrate the new “ecoinvent 3+” LCI database including 9000 data sets a new level of life cycle assessment.
Integrating sustainability and productivity
- Assess your products and processes on economic, ecological and social criteria!
- Model production processes and material and energy flows or carbon footprints!
- Visualize processes and Life Cycle Assessments (LCA) with illustrative diagrams.
- Optimize costs, resource consumption and your environmental performance!
Furthermore, you can do a flow cost accounting for the process system and assess the results under environmental and/or economic perspectives using key performance indicators or valuation systems.
ecoinvent is the world's leading Life Cycle Inventory database which delivers both in terms of transparency and consistency. Click here to learn more.
The versions Umberto NXT LCA and Umberto NXT Universal come bundled with the ecoinvent database.
If you require data sets beyond those that the ecoinvent database offers you now have the opportunity to add GaBi extensions. The 17 GaBi databases encompass approximately extra 5,000 data sets.
- Quick and easy calculation of product life cycle models
- Product-related CO2 footprints according to PAS 2050, GHG Protocol, and in the future ISO 14067
- CO2 footprints for a location or company (Corporate Carbon Footprint)
Among others there can be found data sets for the sectors:
You’ll gain a comprehensive systems understanding for life cycle assessment with intuitive graphical modeling, while the use of a hierarchical modeling structure helps you to keep on top of even the most complex product systems.
Use your own combination of impact categories, including support of various LCIA methods. Then, calculate environmental product declarations (EPDs) as well as environmental footprints for products (PEFs) and organizations (OEFs).
Adding data for process chains has never been easier! One mouse click displays all unit and result processes capable of “delivering” the materials in question – just select the right one (expand function).
Visualize your results as a Sankey diagram. It shows you and your colleagues at one glance where the system’s biggest material and energy demands are and which materials and processes make the largest contribution to a particular impact category.
Planning to publish your LCA report? Umberto NXT LCA will give you optimal support for the critical review process. All ecoinvent data sets used in the original LCA are secured by a lock symbol, thus clearly indicating their “original" status. Of course, you can modify all data sets - in this case the symbol is displayed as an open lock.
NEW The All-in-One software solution Umberto NXT Universal is now available with cost and Eco-efficiency for more transparency. Umberto NXT Universal as a trailblazer for sustainable production system offers:
- Visualizing Material and Energy Flows,
- Cost Accounting,
- LCA and
- Corporate or Product Carbon Foot-printing (C02) ...
e!Sankey 4 pro License key
Understand even the most complex correlations quickly.
Decide where you can work more efficiently.
Optimize your processes
Visualize your material, energy and cost flows in stylish Sankey diagrams.
Integrating the Balanced Scorecard in LCCA Strategic Planning
The acceptance and widespread use of Life-Cycle Cost Analysis (LCCA) for asset management projects is on the increase and will continue to expand in the years ahead.
More agencies are turning to life-cycle cost analysis because it identifies the most cost-effective long term alternative investment options.
Learn more about the corporate reporting requirements and adaption strategy including reporting standards, quantification concepts, greenhouse gases reduction alternatives / offsets, corporate disclosure of environmental liabilities, formats of reporting and adaption to climate risks.
The consequence of not setting and measuring organizational LCCA goals
Meeting the strategic LCCA needs and expectations of all stakeholders
How the balanced scorecard provides for environmental breakthrough thinking, planning and action
Creating enthusiasm, excitement and ownership among staff
The high rate of carbon monoxide poisoning
Trends shaping the healthcare industry|
- Patient Empowerment
- Personalized medicine
- Outcome-based payment
- Overwhelming cost of aging
- Prevention better than a cure
- Mainstream health tourism
- Increasing shortage of skilled physicians
- Streamlining operations while providing high quality of care
In World Wide Web
- Affordable Care Act
- Biomedical Informatics
- Clinical Information
- Early Identification
- Electronic Medical Records
- Genome Analysers
- Health Analysis
- Health Care Informatics
- Information Exchange
- Medical Informatics
- Early Detection
- Lab Research
- Preventative Management
- Digitalization transformation
- Significant growth of Big Data
- Cloud electronic health record
- Enablement of mobility for healthcare to maximize impact
- Real-time insight to improve cost-effectiveness and outcomes
- Social media for more insight into patient sentiment
Big ideas happening within Healthcare and SAP
- Integrated Health Information Sharing
- Challenges of Personalized Medicine
- Empower Healthcare with Analytics
- Big Data vs. Cancer
- Trends in At-Home Healthcare
Products applicable to Healthcare
- Medical Research Insights
- SuccessFactors for Healthcare
- SimpleFinance for Healthcare