|Network Security Specialist|
|Author:||Posted: Wed Nov 2, 2016 7:25:20 am|
Networks and Infrastructure, Referral ID: 71441
- Hourly: Negotiable
- Location: Markham
Start Date: Nov 1, 2016
End Date: Feb 1, 2017
4 Positions to Fill.
Our referral partner client in Markham is looking for a Network Security Specialist. This resource will work in the Security Operating Center. There is also a partial remote work option.
Must have been in Canada for 10+ years. Eventual security clearance is a requirement for these positions.
- Cisco based LAN/WAN implementation
- Ability to identify potential issues and provide clear recommendations back to the team
- Primary site contact for physical installs, base logical builds for physical devices and patching
Required Network Security
- Strong Experience with SIEM
- Extensive experience managing and troubleshooting firewalls
- Strong skills with Identity Access Management - PUMA type, using active directory and experience developing testing criteria.
- Strong skills with End Point Security Services, design and document regional end point security solution. Use Big Fix, Symantec EPP, PGP, ECS.
- Experience with Security Service tooling, must be able to design and document regional SOC security operations center tooling Sol. Build a custom SOC.